Tilson Live! Ask Us Anything About Building on Your Land - October 24, 2023
Are you planning to build your dream home on your own land in Texas? Look no further because Tilson Homes is here to help! On this episode of Tilson Live, we featured an "Ask Us Anything" session hosted by Eric Alarid, Senior Vice President and 4th generation member of the Tilson family, and Dawn Dantzler, Vice President of Marketing and Customer Experience. Our experts answered all the viewer's questions and provided them with sound advice on building on your own land in Texas. With over 90 years of experience in rural home-building, Tilson Homes is the ideal resource for all things build on your lot!
- 00:00 Intro Video
- 00:42 Welcomes and Introductions
- 06:12 Viewer Welcomes
- 07:50 What do interest rates look like right now?
- 15:50 How is financing handled with Tilson?
- 17:19 Viewers Questions + Comments
- 20:31 What is the build time?
- 22:58 What is the average cost of any electric gate?
- 27:27 How is garbage pickup handled in rural areas?
- 29:11 How do building lines work?
- 34:08 How does contract price lock work?
- 36:44 What do you do if you dont have a title policy?
- 41:01 What is the price per square foot?
- 48:44 Are land clearing and driveway paid out of pocket?
- 52:24 Wrap Ups and Goodbyes
Related Articles from Tilson Homes
Have Questions? Ask Us!
Have questions about building a new home with Tilson? We’re here to help you get started and guide you along the way. Fill out the form below and someone will be in touch shortly.