Choosing the Right Custom Builder
In this seminar, Eric Alarid discusses what you need to know when choosing your custom home builder. From quality materials to experience and trust, Eric goes in-depth on several topics regarding custom home construction.
What We Cover:
- What you need to know when choosing a custom builder.
- Tilson’s integrity and experience.
- Why price per square foot isn’t the best tool to measure the price of a home.
- How we build an energy-efficient home.
- How Tilson ensures quality construction and materials.
- Tilson’s trust and integrity [4:47]
- Reputation and experience [6:42]
- Pause for questions [10:28]
- Why we don’t use price per square foot [17:18]
- Contract pricing methods [20:53]
- Tilson’s EasyBuy Program vs. Construction Loan Programs [23:08]
- Pause for questions [26:36]
- Home designs and flexibility [29:52]
- Construction and materials [31:11]
- Pause for questions [37:47]
- Energy efficiency [45:37]
- 3rd party inspections and warranties [51:09]
- Closing questions [55:23]
Have Questions? Ask Us!
Have questions about building a new home with Tilson? We’re here to help you get started and guide you along the way. Fill out the form below and someone will be in touch shortly.