Model Home at Texas Grand Ranch
Visit our model home to learn more about this community or to build a Tilson home on your lot.
Growing and active families will find plenty of space and privacy in the La Salle. This sprawling home features three separated living quarters: a large master suite with plenty of walk-in closet space, a soaking tub, and double vanities; another smaller suite with a walk-in closet and full bathroom; and a pair of bedrooms with a shared full bathroom. The large kitchen, breakfast area, and family room make up the central gathering space, with a dedicated dining room near the front entrance. Covered porches create additional entertaining spaces at the front and rear, and an attached 2-car garage leads into a drop zone and utility room on the right.
Included Property Services
As a Texas Grand Ranch Featured Builder, we are familiar with the need and requirements to build your dream home in this community. The following items are included in our starting prices for homes in Texas Grand Ranch.
- 100' Electrical Connection Line.
- 100' Water Connection Line.
- 1 Acre Site Clearing, including initial hydro ax underbrush clearing.
- Aerobic Septic System for home up to 4 bedrooms. This includes design, permits, and installation.
- 100' Construction Drive.
- 18' x 20" Concrete Culvert. This included culvert design, permits, and installation.
- 2,000 Sq. Ft. of Concrete Flatwork to be used for permanent driveways or walkways.
- Asphalt Driveway Connection at final 2' of driveway at street to comply with county requirements.
- Boundary survey on up to 2 acres.
- Form survey as required by Texas Grand Ranch.
- Improvement Survey as needed by the mortgage lender.
Latest News from Tilson
Tilson's EasyBuy Program Versus A Construction Loan
In this seminar, Eric Alarid, a 4th generation member of the Tilson Family, discusses the advantages of Tilson’s EasyBuy program while providing visual examples of how value and interest are calculate...
Around the Area
Traveling North from the Houston area: Take I-45 North to Exit 102 FM 1374/FM 1375. Follow the roundabout to stay on the northbound feeder road to FM 1374. Take a left on FM 1374 and head down approximately 5 miles to Texas Grand Circle. There are two entrances, you can take either. Our home is located at the corner of Texas Grand Circle and Texas Grand Road.
Traveling South from the Dallas area: Take I-45 South to Exit 115 Montgomery Road. Take a right onto Montgomery Road and follow for approximately 11 miles to Texas Grand Circle. Take a left at the first entrance onto Texas Grand Circle, our home is at the corner of Texas Grand Circle and Texas Grand Road.
Plans in Texas Grand Ranch You May Love
We want to build your Texas dream. With our vast selection of innovative home plans, we’re certain you’ll find your fit.
Have Questions? Ask Us!
Have questions about building a new home with Tilson? We’re here to help you get started and guide you along the way. Fill out the form below and someone will be in touch shortly.