Tilson's No Construction Loan Financing
Tilson's no construction loan program is different from what you'll see with other custom builders. Watch this seminar to learn more about EasyBuy and Tilson differs from traditional construction companies.
UPDATE: Effective December 1, 2021, the required deposit when you sign an agreement with Tilson is $3,000.
What We Cover:
- Construction loan vs Tilson’s process
- Scenarios and examples with math
- Calculating interest
- Question and answer session
- What is a construction loan? [6:28]
- What does Tilson do and what does it mean for you? [13:47]
- Math example [18:35]
- Calculating interest [22:02]
- Closing questions [25:45]
- Discussion on home appraisals [36:00]
- If the land is payed off, do you need to put 10% down? [1:01:01]
Related Articles from Tilson Homes
Have Questions? Ask Us!
Have questions about building a new home with Tilson? We’re here to help you get started and guide you along the way. Fill out the form below and someone will be in touch shortly.