TilsonLive! Ask Us Anything About Building On Your Land - March 21, 2023
- 00:00 Intro Video
- 00:52 Welcome & Introductions
- 06:04 Viewer Welcomes
- 07:01 Estimating the price of a land cut
- 09:53 Can you use the cut material to raise the pad?
- 11:47 High-level overview of the process.
- 14:22 Viewer Comments
- 15:27 Does Tilson prefer to do the pad sites?
- 20:35 Can we choose our own interior design?
- 23:34 Why do we pour slabs at 3 am?
- 25:10 What does Tilson’s warranty look like?
- 29:46 Can we combine plans?
- 31:16 How does it work to do a knockdown and rebuild?
- 34:24 Estimate on the square footage of concrete?
- 36:32 Septic install price in Bell county.
- 38:23 Roughly how much more is pier and beam?
- 39:25 Is there credit for not adding a theatre to the bonus?
- 40:19 What are the extra charges aside from the home?
- 44:42 What is the current build time in Somerset?
- 45:49 Are there any new plans coming out soon?
- 49:12 Where to find information on the Casita.
- 49:57 Are any plans getting retired soon?
- 50:34 Video walk-through of the Palo Duro?
- 51:17 Explaining the window measurements on the plans.
- 54:01 Last call for questions
- 54:35 Update on Waco and San Marcos models.
- 57:13 Wrap up & Goodbyes
Related Articles from Tilson Homes
Have Questions? Ask Us!
Have questions about building a new home with Tilson? We’re here to help you get started and guide you along the way. Fill out the form below and someone will be in touch shortly.