Tilson Live! Most Frequently Asked Questions About Building on Your Land
If you're considering building a custom home, you probably have lots of questions. On this week's Tilson Live, Eric and Dawn answer some of the most frequently asked questions they get from customers. Plus, they have a live Q&A to cover anything they missed. They'll discuss topics like how much you can change a Tilson floor plan, the price per square foot, the EasyBuy Program, and how long it will take to build your home. If you're thinking about building a custom home, you need to watch this episode.
What We Cover:
- How Much Can I Change a Tilson Floor Plan?
- What is Your Price Per Square Foot?
- What is the EasyBuy Program?
- Will the Price of My Home Increase?
- How Long Will It Take to Build My Home?
- Viewer Q&A
Click on the blue dots in the video play bar to jump to the next section.
- Welcome & Introductions [01:00]
- Viewer Welcomes [3:48]
- The FAQs of Build On Your Land [07:43]
- How Much Can I Change Your Floor Plans? [7:57]
- What is Your Price Per Square Foot? [10:40]
- What is the EasyBuy Program? [18:08]
- Will the Price of My Home Increase? [20:11]
- Viewer Questions [27:54]
- Viewer Question - Why Do Builders Redraw Plans From Architects? [33:35]
- More Viewer Questions [36:40]
- How Long Will It Take to Build My Home? [51:42]
- Viewer Questions [54:36]
- Wrap Up & Goodbyes [01:09:45]
Related Articles from Tilson Homes
Have Questions? Ask Us!
Have questions about building a new home with Tilson? We’re here to help you get started and guide you along the way. Fill out the form below and someone will be in touch shortly.