Tilson Live! Building on Your Land FAQs - April 25, 2023
On this week's episode of Tilson Live, Dawn and Eric discussed everything you need to know about building your dream home on your land. From land preparation to customization choices, they cover it all. You won't want to miss them sharing their valuable insights and tips to help you make the most of your new home.
- 00:00 Intro Video
- 00:58 Welcome & Introductions
- 02:34 Introduction to today's topic.
- 05:56 Viewer Welcomes
- 07:25 When will the Tampico model be done?
- 09:17 Our most FAQ.
- 09:28 How much can I change on a plan?
- 11:59 What is the price per square foot?
- 17:15 Price per square foot examples.
- 19:50 Viewer Questions
- 21:26 Do I need to have my property surveyed before?
- 24:01 Does Tilson offer wood stoves?
- 25:01 Customer progress question.
- 27:51 What is the purpose of kick-out flashing?
- 29:23 When is the Lone Star going to be released?
- 31:03 Any downsides to going with black shingles?
- 33:27 Do you self-perform or hire subcontractors?
- 34:06 What is the timeline looking like in Caldwell?
- 35:11 Can you install side-mount garage openers?3
- 35:51 How should I compare home prices?
- 37:34 What is the EasyBuy program?
- 39:11 Will the price of my home increase?
- 49:25 How long will it take to build my home?
- 51:53 What are interest rates currently looking like?
- 57:31 Wrap-Ups & Goodbyes
Related Articles from Tilson Homes
Have Questions? Ask Us!
Have questions about building a new home with Tilson? We’re here to help you get started and guide you along the way. Fill out the form below and someone will be in touch shortly.