Tilson Live! Build Your Home with No Construction Loan
On this week's Tilson Live!, Eric and Dawn discussed our Tilson Homes' exclusive EasyBuy program, which saves our customers thousands of dollars on interest and fees. They explained what a traditional construction loan is and compared it with EasyBuy to help you understand what we do differently!
What We Cover:
- What is a Construction Loan?
- What is Tilson's EasyBuy Program?
- What are the Benefits of EasyBuy?
- Comparing the Costs of a Construction Loan to the EasyBuy Program
- Viewer Q&A
UPDATE: Effective December 1, 2021, the required deposit when you sign an agreement with Tilson is $3,000.
Click on the blue dots in the video to jump to the next section.
- Greetings and Welcome! [00:42]
- Viewer Check-in and Questions [08:15]
- Building Your Home With No Construction Loan [18:22]
- What is a Construction Loan [18:42]
- What is Tilson's EasyBuy Program? [22:20]
- The Benefits of EasyBuy [22:53]
- Comparing Easy Buy to a Construction Loan [24:21]
- Calculating Construction Loan Interest [26:54]
- Comparing EasyBuy to a Construction Loan [30:30]
- Viewer Q&A [31:08]
Related Articles from Tilson Homes
Have Questions? Ask Us!
Have questions about building a new home with Tilson? We’re here to help you get started and guide you along the way. Fill out the form below and someone will be in touch shortly.