Tilson Live! Ask the Builder - May 16, 2023
On this week's episode of Tilson Live, Eric Alarid and Dawn Dantzler are joined by a special guest, our SVP of Construction, Justin Ordeneaux. They go over what occurs during construction and answer viewers' questions about land prep, building times, dealing with power companies, and all the steps along the way.
- 00:00 Intro Video
- 00:47 Welcomes & Speaker Introductions
- 01:56 Topic Introductio n
- 03:29 Justin Ordeneaux Introduction
- 08:50 What are we doing at our site evaluations?
- 11:24 Does Tilson help with any of the site prep work?
- 13:03 Viewer Questions
- 15:19 Conversation on building time frames
- 20:40 Are customers allowed to hire their own home inspection?
- 25:28 Working with your local power company.
- 31:40 Different types of power
- 36:07 Viewer Comments
- 36:10 Can stumps be ground out or do they have to be completely removed?
- 37:54 How much is a septic system running?
- 41:39 Does Tilson renovate other buildings?
- 48:36 Waco Grand Opening Details
- 49:03 San Marcos Palo Duro Update
- 49:31 Upcoming Seminars
- 50:43 Wrap-Ups & Goodbyes
Related Articles from Tilson Homes
Have Questions? Ask Us!
Have questions about building a new home with Tilson? We’re here to help you get started and guide you along the way. Fill out the form below and someone will be in touch shortly.