Tilson Live! A Custom Palo Duro in Comal County - May 23, 2023
This week's episode of Tilson Live features an exclusive look at a custom Palo Duro located in Comal County. Dawn and Eric discussed the unique design features selected by the family as well as the structural changes they made to the standard plan. Additionally, they walk viewers through a virtual Matterport tour of the home so you are able to visualize walking through it yourself.
- 00:00 Intro Video
- 00:46 Welcomes & Introduction
- 02:36 Topic Introduction
- 03:37 Viewer Welcomes
- 08:16 Customizing the Palo Duro
- 08:47 Palo Duro E Standard Floor Plan
- 10:31 Customer Red-Lined Floor Plan
- 12:35 Front Exterior
- 14:01 Attached Garage
- 14:34 Rear Exterior
- 15:28 Kitchen
- 16:42 Dining Area
- 17:29 Living Room
- 18:17 Viewer Questions & Comments
- 22:36 How long does the "dirt work" stage take?
- 27:28 Study and Foyer
- 27:46 Powder Bath
- 27:51 Master Suite
- 28:49 Secondary Bedrooms
- 29:08 Secondary Bathroom
- 29:44 Extended Rear Covered Porch
- 34:33 Palo Duro Model Home
- 37:27 Viewer Questions & Comments
- 39:05 How long are the current build times in Comal County?
- 40:00 Wrap-Ups and Goodbyes
Related Articles from Tilson Homes
Have Questions? Ask Us!
Have questions about building a new home with Tilson? We’re here to help you get started and guide you along the way. Fill out the form below and someone will be in touch shortly.