Tilson Live! A Custom Canyon in Waller County
On this week's Tilson Live, the audience joined us for a tour of the Cade family's Canyon A in Waller County. They shared the features of their new home, as well as how they customized the design to make it uniquely theirs. Plus, viewers had the opportunity to ask Eric & Dawn anything they wanted about building a new home on your land.
What We Cover
- Eric and Dawn talk about a custom Canyon built in Waller County
- A video tour of the home is given by the customer where he discusses all the floorplan changes made and their favorite features of their custom home
- We answer viewer questions throughout the show
Click on the blue dots in the video play bar to jump to the next section.
- Welcome and Greetings [0:47]
- Presenting the Canyon [04:36]
- Viewer Welcomes and Questions [06:51]
- Changes to the Floorplan [09:53]
- Exterior of the Home - Beginning of customer video tour [14:04]
- Viewer Questions [19:32]
- Foyer and Living Room Tour [24:44]
- Kitchen Tour [27:37]
- Viewer Questions [31:38]
- Master Suite Tour [40:44]
- Viewer Questions [46:01]
- Additional Bedroom and Study [58:05]
- Viewer Questions [01:03:36]
- Back Porch and Wrap Up [01:09:05]
- Final Questions and Goodbyes [01:15:20]
Related Articles from Tilson Homes
Have Questions? Ask Us!
Have questions about building a new home with Tilson? We’re here to help you get started and guide you along the way. Fill out the form below and someone will be in touch shortly.