Expertly designed to offer only the very best in rural comfort, the Canyon model at our Bryan Design Center
provides the laid-back, country lifestyle you’ve been dreaming of. The model showcases many custom options to create a home you'll love returning to each and every day.
On the exterior, a vertical board-and-batten finish is complemented by a large covered patio and beautiful usage of cedar. This combination of quality craftsmanship and design creates the picturesque farmhouse style that would fit perfectly on your rural land here in Texas.
Inside, a light-filled foyer draws you through to the open-concept and spacious family room with a tall box-beam ceiling and large windows that allow soft natural light to flood in. Beautiful flooring flows underfoot throughout the family room along with the open kitchen and dining room where the chef of the family will feel right at home.
A large center island with an eating bar sits in the heart of the space with quartz countertops, quality fixtures, and statement pendant lighting. Gorgeous Kent Moore Cabinetry perfectly complements the suite of high-end appliances and the walk-in pantry, making preparing meals for loved ones a true pleasure. The dining room leads out to the covered porch which can be upgraded to add additional uncovered space, allowing room for all your guests to gather in absolute comfort.
A double French door study is set just off the foyer plus there are three bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and a powder room. Your luxurious master suite is an owner’s haven complete with a soaring cathedral ceiling, a large walk-in closet, and a master bath with double vanity. The two guest bedrooms also share access to a Jack-and-Jill bath with separate vanities for added convenience.
Extending the living space even further is the optional upstairs bonus space, with a powder room, which would make the ideal home office, hobby room, or extra living area. A utility room and drop zone, with a bench, complete the floorplan. Depending on your needs, you could also look to add an attached two-car garage to your plan.
Interior Color Selections
- Paint - Sherwin Williams: Drift of Mist
- Trim - Sherwin Williams: Extra White
- Accent Wall in Master - Sherwin Williams: Still Water
- Cabinets (Kitchen & Master Bathroom) - Poplar/HDF - Painted Elegance, Door Style -Groveland Flat Panel, Extra White
- Cabinets (Kitchen Island, Bath 2, Drop Zone) - Poplar/HDF - Painted Elegance, Door Style -Groveland Flat Panel, Nautical Blue
- Counters - Eased Quartz, White Ice
- Kitchen Backsplash - MY90 Santorini Undulated
- Master Bathroom Wall Tile - Costar CT75 Calcatta Sky
- Shower Floor - Rhetoric RT12
- Bath 2 Wall Tile - Linden Point 19 Bianco
- Ceramic Tile - Vicinity Honey VC03
- Ceramic Tile (Master Bath) - Costar CT75 Calcatta Sky
- Ceramic Tile (Bath 2) - Linden Point 19 Bianco
- Ceramic Tile (Utility) - ME20 petal Gray
- Carpet (Secondary Bedrooms, Master Closet, Bonus Room, Stairs) - Inspire me 100 Sugar Cube
Exterior Color Selections
- Paint/Trim - Sherwin Williams: Snowbound
- Rough Sawn & Shutters - Sherwin Williams: Hawthorne
- Roof - Oak Ridge: Onyx Black
Custom Options in the Model
- Reversed Plan
- Alternate Kitchen
- Cathedral Ceiling in Master
- Box Beam Ceiling in Family
- Jack & Jill Bathroom
- Bonus Room
- Alternate Garage
- Additional Uncovered Porch