Building an Energy Efficient Home
What We Cover:
- How energy efficiency is measured.
- What makes a home “tight?”
- How moisture is managed and removed from the home.
- Air changes per hour and air movement testing.
- Maintaining indoor temperature efficiently.
- Electrical components and HVAC units.
- Measuring energy efficiency (H.E.R.S. Index) [1:09]
- How Tilson ensures energy efficiency [2:57]
- Managing water [3:53]
- Pause for questions [12:52]
- Managing Air [17:40]
- Pause for questions [25:18]
- Managing heat [33:49]
- Closing questions [47:45]
Related Articles from Tilson Homes
Have Questions? Ask Us!
Have questions about building a new home with Tilson? We’re here to help you get started and guide you along the way. Fill out the form below and someone will be in touch shortly.